With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future...
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
American National Bank is looking for a new Funds Transfer Specialist to support our Treasury Services department by processing and servicing items related to Wires, ACH, and funds transfers. We are looking for an individual who has 2 or more years of previous banking experience, excellent communication skills and can exercise independent judgment within established policies and guidelines.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all required information on the wire is complete and accurate; including but not limited to: Wire PIN numbers, debiting account, Beneficiary Name/Address and purpose of the wire.
- Understand the necessary components of international wire transfers and how these affect overall processing of the wire.
- Contact customers and/or business units when required (Verify Call Backs, Daylight Account Review, and Returned wires).
- Identify and report all suspicious activity to meet compliance regulations and avoid compromising the integrity of our bank and customers.
- Rotate through designated Treasury Services desks on a regular basis.
- Communicate effectively across all areas to assist in understanding of the wire process and answer questions.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all Wire procedures and compliance regulations such as: Reg E, Travel Rule, Privacy and Bank Secrecy Act and Office of Foreign Asset Control.
Experience and Education
- 2+ years within banking or related field.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement within established policies and guidelines and provides appropriate customer solutions.
- Must be quality and detail oriented.
- Ability to be efficient and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong communication skills (oral and written).