Job TitleExecutive Account Director
Job Description SummaryThe Executive Account Director is responsible for leading the strategy and growth opportunities for a bundle of Occupier accounts within his/her respective territory, or for a single account with annual revenue of more than 10 million dollars. As a senior relationship manager for our clients, this individual will provide oversight and support to the Account teams globally or across multiple regions and locations within GOS to ensure robust account planning and collaboration across all services in order to deliver superior results in existing contracts and realize opportunities for growth. Directly manages multiple senior leaders including Account Directors, Account Managers and/or Functional Directors.
Responsible for driving a proactive strategy to expand our relationship with clients, including but not limited to:
- In coordination with the account planning process, develop an overall vision to increase client value and C&W service delivery and revenue growth across service lines, which could include: Facilities Management, Project Development, Transaction Management, Portfolio Administration, EH&S, Sustainability, Supply Chain and/or Workplace/Consulting.
- Create a robust relationship map and strategy; proactively connect with clients and gain a thorough understanding of overall business goals and strategies in order to ensure client satisfaction and identify opportunities to partner further.
- Provide thought leadership and proactively seek out innovation and efficiency opportunities across the enterprise; evaluate opportunities to embed into accounts in order to improve operational metrics.
- Partner with Quality team in order to evaluate growth opportunities and changes required to improve likelihood of contract renewals.
- Infuse a culture of client excellence and growth into the account leadership teams; provide access to the latest innovation and ideas and create environment that fosters identification and resolution/execution against new opportunities and potential risks.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams preparing responses to RFPs and presentations for clients within respective territory.
Set and measure operational and financial goals for client accounts within respective territory;
- Ensure the implementation and superior delivery of all contracted deliverables, including measurable value-add, innovation, continuous improvement and overall client satisfaction.
- Coordinate and participate in regular performance reviews between clients and C&W, as outlined in the contract or required, enhancing client relationship, improvement opportunities and managing suitable action plans.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors and partners
- Responsible for P&L on all regional accounts, including budget and forecast development, monthly business reviews and achievement of EBIDTA targets.
- Instill a strategic, data driven approach with all account team members on behalf of client.
- Ensure that fixed compensation services under client contracts are realized and variable compensation opportunities are maximized to improve business unit and company profitability
- Oversee risk mitigation and dispute resolution for client and C&W
- Customer Relationship Management
- Communication (oral and written)
- Matrix Organization / Business Partner Skills
- Financial Management
- Presentation Skills
- Business Acumen
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree or MBA preferred
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.