The Building Wellness Manager will supervise, lead and support operations, inspect, and maintain processes to mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities. They perform inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
What Do We Offer?
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. With us, you'll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Ensure work performed is accomplished efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience
- Supervise and implement the preventative maintenance program
- Schedule preventative maintenance with a minimum disruption of building services
- Perform and/or delegate preventative maintenance tasks to the appropriately qualified maintenance staff member
- Order parts and equipment required for repair
- Maintain and install new equipment and facilities
- Provide training and supervision aimed at expanding the capabilities of the operations staff
- Demonstrate the proper use and care of tools and instruments
- Give hands on instruction in basic maintenance, safety, and trouble-shooting procedures
- Comply with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Recommend and estimate facilities repairs and improvements for inclusion in the annual budget
- Maintain and ensure availability of an adequate operating inventory of tools and supplies
- Prepare and submit purchase order requests, develop sources for stock materials, and perform periodic checks for supplies
- Lift a minimum of 49 lbs. and use ladders up to 30 ft., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years Amazon experience
- 5+ years of experience in general building repair and maintenance, plumbing, and electrical
- 2+ years of experience in a lead or supervisory role
- Experience with HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and internet usage and navigation
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Completion of an applicable technical training program Possess mechanical and electrical aptitude, and have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or on a team
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page > I want to work for JLL.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.