At Spire, we believe energy exists to help people. To enrich their lives, grow their businesses, advance their communities. It's a simple idea, but one that's at the heart of our business. We're dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and goals to better serve them today and tomorrow. That's why we're always looking for driven, collaborative people to join our team. Because we believe that offering our customers the best service means bringing together the best people.
We value safety, inclusion, and integrity. We connect to people, get the job done, and leave a memory and everything about our culture comes back to one thing: a handshake at the front door. We have 4 essential behaviors that show how the Spire culture comes to life:
Living Spire Behaviors
We Collaborate: We reach across boundaries to connect with each other and deliver on our promises. We put teamwork first, knowing that our collective energy makes us stronger.
We Care: We create good memories by treating people how we want to be treated: We are inclusive, respectful and kind. We actively create a caring culture that feels like a handshake at the front door.
We Advance: We are active learners who never stop looking for ways to innovate and improve ourselves, and our company. We embrace ongoing development and process improvement with passion and tenacity.
We Have Perspective: We strive to gain additional perspective about Spire's business and the ever-changing energy industry. We know that every employee plays an important role in Spire's success, and we give our best to better understand how to help move the company forward.
The Visual Designer Senior Specialist concepts and produces high-quality, on-brand digital designs and motion graphics that advance Spire's culture and drive company growth. This role ensures consistency of brand and creative across all owned digital channels, as well as supports print design and production. The ideal candidate has a love for all things digital, is a go-getter who reaches across boundaries to get the job done, works quickly and thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment. Humility, teamwork and collaboration are core behaviors needed to excel in this position.
* Ability to demonstrate the core and job category competencies: customer-focused, results-driven, teamwork, communications, adaptability, initiative, problem solving, resourcefulness and quality
* Ability to lead by example in support of the company's essential characteristics and values: strong ethics and integrity, dedication to a safe work environment, commitment to a diverse workforce that recognizes and respects every individual's unique skills and perspectives
* Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
* Ability to think creatively and strategically; while working quickly and maintaining strong attention to detail and timeliness
* Excellent communication and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress and meet demanding deadlines, while seeing the big picture and understanding the interdependencies
* Strong interpersonal skills with a relentless focus on teamwork and having a positive, caring attitude
* Strong listening, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
The above posting description is intended to describe the general nature of the level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Spire, Inc., and its subsidiaries are Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all areas, including but not necessarily limited to, recruitment, selection, training, education, compensation, benefits, promotion, job transfer, upgrading, separation and recall regardless of the individual's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, and/or other protected categories under all Federal, State, and local laws. For more information, please view our Integrity and Inclusion pages of our career site.
Job Location: St Louis
Job Segment: Business Process, User Experience, Management, Technology