Infosys is seeking a Java AWS Developer. This position's primary responsibility will be to anchor for different phases of the engagement including business process consulting, problem definition, discovery, solution generation, design, development, deployment and validation; guide teams on project processes and deliverables; contribute to effort estimation, client training. The chosen candidate will play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution with an opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technologies.
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Durham, NC/ Hartford, CT or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Experience in J2EE technologies with Springboot and Micro services.
* Experience in AWS technologies.
* At least 5 years of development experience in Java 8 and Spring Framework Components.
* At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Microservices, Spring Boot.
* At least 3 years of experience in AWS and CI, CD pipelines.
* Knowledge of Postgres SQL.
* Experience working in Agile methodology.
* Experience in Retirement services is preferred.
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
* Proven leadership, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, provide leadership to, Mentor junior team members, escalate issues and risks to executive management for timely resolution.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin