This position is responsible for data entry for the Receiving Department.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Performs data entry functions within assigned work area.
- Opens CRM cases for all Receiving issues (shortages, overages, wrong items received).
- When cases are resolved, complete the appropriate tasks to receive items into inventory and close cases and tasks.
- Reviews open cases and resolves any tasks assigned to Receiving.
- Makes corrections for overages and shortages on PO receipts.
- Verifies correct items are received from vendor when all tools have been utilized.
- Completes drop ship PO receipts from list provided by Purchasing.
- Matches up completed LPNs with appropriate packing lists.
- Prints all necessary paperwork for MTSKs, control boards and compressors. (Including compressor data labels).
- Assigns MTSKs tasks and prioritize picks of kits.
- Completes Receiving supply audit and forwards items needed to management.
- Files and resolves any freight claims with RUAN.
- Backs up team lead and Returns Clerk when necessary.
- Supports Operations by generating various custom reports, which may include data entry.
- Supports Operational unit as required.
- Enters trash and recycling data into monthly spreadsheet.
In order to qualify for this position, the individual must:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Possess basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and/or schedule form.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, inventory software, internet software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and rarely lift 35 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand and use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is often required to sit, stoop and kneel.
- Withstand variation in temperatures inside of the facility.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Other duties may be assigned.