Acara Solutions has an immediate, direct-hire opportunity to support a couple of our key clients (manufacturing/light industrial) in the San Jose area.
This is a perfect opportunity for a recruiter who is looking to have more client engagement while recruiting for their open positions as well.
With tasks in customer and employee services, the Recruitment Specialist position is a rewarding opportunity that allows a qualified candidate to implement their unique skill set, with endless opportunities to learn and grow, leading to an exciting career experience. The responsibilities of this role include providing customers with high quality service, placing and supervising contract employees at customer sites, and recruiting candidates for permanent positions at prestigious client base. With this variety of tasks, the Recruitment Specialist is a unique opportunity for a qualified candidate to utilize their skills and be in a position with unlimited potential. The right candidate will have the drive to succeed and be able to prove that they are an accomplished individual, willing to step up to the plate and go to bat for our customers and our employees. Here at Acara, success is always within reach and career goals are always attainable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and qualify job orders, gaining approval from Branch Management to service the order and to source, screen, interview, check references, test, and submit direct placement and contractor candidates to customer for consideration
- Use independent judgment, decision making authorities and interviewing skills foundations to select and place contract candidates on contract assignments
- Maintain set benchmarks as set forth by Company to include: recruiting performance measurements, community networking, sales lead generation, and candidate placement follow-up
- Serve as a liaison between Acara, our customer, the candidate pool and ultimately our contract employees – must present company business actions and values with professionalism
- Provide administrative supervision of contract employees; and maintain regular contact with all placements.
- Ensure proper on-boarding and off-boarding of assigned contractors
- Establish community relations through frequent contact and branch activities
- Retain staff of temporary/contract employees to meet customer needs
- Work closely with other Recruitment Specialists to ensure customer needs are being met
- Service existing and new business accounts through regular customer communication/contact/visits
- Work closely with customers to attend to and resolve escalated personnel matters with contractors
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of one year of completed college course work
- 3 years’ business experience
- 1 year of prior technical staffing industry experience
- 1 year of experience using MS Word and Excel
- 1 year of online recruiting experience
- Prior experience with supervisory responsibilities of training and mentoring other staff
- Candidates must be professional team players who have a competitive drive and are able to meet established performance metrics. In addition, candidates need to be quick learners who apply their skills in contingent labor recruiting
- Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated individuals and customers
- Proven success in contributing to team-oriented environments
- Demonstrable ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment
- Present a positive and professional image
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and a serviceable vehicle suitable for business
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.