At Lutech Resources, we thrive by making you successful.
On any given day, more than 3,000 individuals go to work at Lutech Resources jobs. When you partner with us, you’re joining a team that:
• Appreciates your distinctive talents, skills, and perspective
• Provides forthright feedback and career guidance
• Connects you with prized and coveted employers
• Strives to help you achieve your career objectives
• Presents first-rate careers with global corporations
Description of client in one sentence
Position: Pump Technician
Type: Direct-Full Time 1st Shift
Pay: Based on experience
Location: Gloucester, MA
No corporate sponsorship is offered in conjunction with this job.
Expertise in non-hazardous liquid waste systems, including grease traps, septic tanks and related waste systems. The company offers a full suite of services to business, residential and municipal customers
Residential and commercial pumping and disposal of non-hazardous waste
Responsibilities of the role will include:
Responsibilities include operating a company service truck and driving to various locations to pump septic tanks.
• Follow safety rules and exercise safe work practice
• Provide effective communication between customers and company
• Observe and note defective septic component systems, adverse buildup or hazards on the work order
• Recommend any maintenance or service
• Prepare for each service job to maximize efficiency (get truck ready, tools, etc.)
• Daily pre-trip and post-trip maintenance (check fluids, tires, supplies)
• Completion and submission of quote and service paperwork to management in a timely manner, if required
• Respond to trouble/emergency calls in a timely manner
• Discuss and recommend adequate maintenance service frequency with the customer
• Follow all service protocols
• Must have a CDL and have a Tanker Endorsement
• Ability to understand instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Empowering Business. People Focused
Lutech Resources has over 25 years’ experience providing tailor made recruitment and integrated resource management to leading Engineering, Energy and Manufacturing sector companies worldwide. We set ourselves apart from others in the industry by building long term relationships with both our clients and candidates based on a mutual understanding of their targeted industry and a passion for excellence. With every engagement, our goal is to quickly place qualified talent with the best suited employer. We have a genuine understanding of candidates and clients’ needs. Along with a dynamic and effective service, we strive for positive outcomes for everyone, every time.