Under immediate direction, maintains sound customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism. Provides timely response of customer inquiries up to and including scheduling of pick-ups, billing, payments, product orders, etc., and all other aspects of a customer's needs.
1) Provides the highest level of customer service to all customers on a regular basis. Assists customers in any and all of the following: re-routes, request for extra pick-up, changes in the pick-up schedule, follow up on pickups and/or problems with materials, and preparation for new customers.
2) Using excellent communication and multitasking skills, responds timely to customer inquiries and process requests, according to established standards with attention to style, tone, and manner of communication, received through the automated phone system, email, web, or mail regarding inquiries on invoices, payments, and collections as outlined by the Customer Service Supervisor, positioning Stericycle/Shred-It products and services to customers. Must be able to research customer issues and find workable solutions.
3) Routes customers to a schedule based on information entered into routing system. Reroutes existing customers as required or requested.
4) Provides feedback to management on ways to increase efficiencies and the effectiveness of servicing customer’s needs.
5) Performs necessary record keeping activities.
6) Performs other related duties as assigned, required, or requested, including but not limited to:
• Complete welcome calls and post welcome calls to new customers
• Assembles new customer kits
• Research missed stops as requested from customer and local facilities
• Works with local offices to bring customer resolution to transportation issues
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.