At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our storyand we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Microsoft Azure Solution Specialist For FNTS Customer Acquisition
With over 20 years in the managed IT services industry, First National Technology Solutions (FNTS) is a leading provider of flexible, customized hosted and remotely managed services. Operating a state-of-the-art data center and offering customized solutions and best-of-breed technology, FNTS is a nationally recognized leader in managed IT services. With a classic Midwest culture, FNTS employs an expert team who place high value on work ethics and personalized customer service.
FNTS is a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska Inc. (FNNI), a $20 billion multi-state holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, with a strong heritage of banking excellence that dates back more than 150 years.
- The Azure Specialist for Customer acquisition is a senior solution sales leader within our sales organization, focused on bringing on new managed customers onto the Azure platform.
- As part of this role you will help realize the Company's key strategic focus to increase our customer base of Azure customers.
- You will need to cover a large sales territory by profiling customers and prospect effectively, identifying new Azure opportunities and driving rapid Azure adoption.
- To achieve this, you will need to partner with our marketing and partner counterparts to leverage every avenue available to support acquisition at scale.
- You will lead a virtual team of technical and partner resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed Azure new customer acquisition targets.
- You will build and maintain relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and drive engagement with CXO level contacts, software developers and IT architects.
- You will help customers evaluate the Azure cloud platform for their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
- You will achieve this by positioning FNTS' technical leadership to become a trusted advisor and drive migration and innovation solutions.
- You will work with a team of FNTS Microsoft experts and to lead presentations, demonstrations and architecture design sessions with the objective of driving rapid adoption of Azure.
- Importantly, this adoption will need to result in tangible business outcomes to ensure customers continue to grow their Azure footprint into the future.
- You will manage your territory as a business and investing in your own skills to remain top of your game.
- You will stay sharp, attaining and maintaining required certifications.
- We encourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee and we encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness.
- Experienced. 5+ years' experience selling cloud services or application development services to customers with a focus on cloud application modernization, cloud data services and cloud infrastructure technologies
- Account Management. Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, services engagement, opportunity management and pipeline management required
- Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to LOB decision makers, technical decision makers & enterprise solution architects by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer's overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria preferred
- Problem Solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies, specifically solutions related to cloud native apps - containers & serverless, microservices, migration to cloud, Hybrid cloud, datacenter infrastructure modernization, DevOps/DevTest required
- Collaborative. Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead virtual teams through influence required Technical Cloud Platform. Understanding of cloud platforms including Azure platform services, hybrid cloud technologies, developer tools and services and/or complementing solutions. Requires the ability to engage with developers and IT architects as trusted advisors. Requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's Azure apps and infrastructure related cloud solutions and have firm understanding of FNTS' Microsoft strategies and products relative to major competitors required * Leadership. Experience leading cloud deals especially those involving Application portfolio modernization and migration, and effectively leveraging the right partners and FNTS/Microsoft engineering resources preferred * Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.