Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Enterprise Visibility Account Executive position is responsible for selling product services, upgrades, expansions and new product (Capacity Analytics) sales into the assigned Enterprise Visibility Accounts. In addition, the Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for managing the relationship and satisfaction of assigned Customers. Normal interactions will be with C-level executives and Directors at current and potential customers to ensure the highest levels of growth and customer satisfaction with our products and services.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Pre-Selling (20%)
- Selling (40%)
- Account Management (30%)
- Non-Sales Related Activities (10%)
- Identify and close add-on sales opportunities in existing customers
- Identify and close Capacity Analytics new business within existing customers
- Arrange presentations, demonstrations or site visits
- Contract negotiations
- Report sales and funnel activity to management
- Identify and drive the strategic vision and partnership between the customer and Change Healthcare
- Create and manage execution of the account plan for existing accounts, including existing contract details and opportunities for further account development
- Demonstrate an understanding of the industry drivers and trends that are impacting our strategic customers and driving their business
- Act as both the internal and external customer liaison, serving as the customer sponsor, including monitoring and supporting all activity through the appropriate part of our organization and escalating customer issues quickly if problems are not being addressed sufficiently
- Proactively communicate with customers for upcoming events and follow-up post events.
- Identify and gain customer commitment to present at Insight, Regional User Groups etc.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree in business or healthcare management related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years existing account sales experience
- Must have prior account sales experience
- Must have Healthcare industry experience selling into acute care
- Must be comfortable using WebEx / Digital media for client interaction and presentation
Travel: up to 50%
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.