Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Strategic Sales Executive
The Strategic Sales Executive is responsible for identifying, prospecting and generating new sales within assigned payer segments and key accounts. This role is a senior level individual contributor position that coordinates with the VP Strategic Clients, Senior Client Executives (SCE's) and regional Solution Sales Executives (SSE's) to target specific B2B payment and Communication Services opportunities, develop sales strategy and close new business logos.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Pre-Selling (10%)
- Selling (70%)
- Collaboration with Product Management, Solution Consultants, Solution GM's & Account Executives (10%)
- Non-Sales Related Activities (10%)
- Identifying opportunities to sell payment and communication services solutions into assigned payer and carrier customers and net new logo's
- Directing and conducting sales presentations
- Collaborating with Vice President Strategic Clients (VPSC) Senior Client Executives (SCE) and Solution Sales Executives (SSE) where applicable to coordinate sales efforts within assigned payer accounts
- Developing and mastering a thorough understanding Payment and Communications solutions
- Building relationships with senior management and C-Suite at assigned key accounts
- Orchestrate and lead detailed pre-sales planning and strategy, post sales handoff to implementation and ongoing knowledge transfer to Senior Client Executives, Solution Sales Executives and supporting staff
- Work with regional SSE's where applicable to negotiate and close payer contracts coordinate with CHC legal and product management as needed
- Keep solution GM's and product management updated on market intelligence.
- Work closely with Sales Management and Senior Change Healthcare Executives to develop and customize Payment and Communication solutions for key payer clients within assigned payer segments
- Keeping all opportunities current with Salesforce and providing periodic updates to management
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within assigned accounts and communicating to Client Account teams
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 10 years' sales and development experience
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions to large national accounts including Workers Compensation, Property/Casualty and Auto Insurance Carriers.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Complex selling via consultative sales process to assigned payer customers
- Developing Sales Strategy in concert with Change Healthcare Management
- Extensive knowledge of payments and member communications in the healthcare payer marketplace
- Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to build relationships across the organization, especially at the Payer C-Level and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- Maintain industry, product specific knowledge and competitor differentiation
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- New business sales acumen (hunter vs. farmer)
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
How much should I expect to travel?
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 70% of time
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.