LinQuest is seeking a Business Development/Capture Manager to join our team in our office in Chantilly, VA.
The Intelligence Community Business Development/Capture Manager is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships and capturing opportunities with potential IC customers (NRO focused, with secondary priorities at NGA, DIA, etc.) Working closely with the VP of Business Development and General Managers, the Business Development/Capture Manager has the lead in the development of new business relationships and opportunities that supports LinQuest's overall growth strategy. The selected candidate is integral to establishing trusted relationships between LinQuest personnel and their peers throughout industry and government. The Business Development/Capture Manager identifies strategic ICopportunities, oversees the bid strategies, teaming agreements, pricing and proposal strategy. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to continue to serve the IC and national security missions and make measurable impacts within a growing company.
- Interface with the customer and industry community; develop and maintain relationships with key government IC customers and industry peers.
- Develop new IC-focused business opportunities at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, capturing and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Lead capture efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts; Develop capture strategy, competitive assessments, teaming, and price-to-win efforts
- Lead and participate in business development planning and review activities, to include pipeline reviews, developing and managing capture budgets, planning resources and schedules for capture and proposal plans, opportunity gate reviews, black hat sessions, win theme and discriminator workshops, and proposal reviews
- Coordinate and participate in meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop strategies for opportunities
- Develop and provide company awareness/capabilities briefings, attend opportunity Industry Days and participate in customer one-on-one meetings, and provide information for bid/no bid decision making.
- Work closely with other LinQuest business developers, capture managers, and line managers in a cooperative and constructive fashion.
- 10+ years of experience with managing complex solutions and development as well as Systems Engineering and Integration capture efforts for intelligence community (IC) and government clients
- Established relationships with government IC customers - particularly the NRO; Extensive organizational and mission knowledge of relevant customer government organizations
- Understanding of the new business pursuit lifecycle, with proven experience in developing and winning new business
- Experience with the successful execution of all phases of a capture efforts, including planning, teaming, proposal development, and price-to-win analyses
- Ability to advance large-scale opportunities through the entire capture life cycle with an emphasis on opportunities 18-36 months ahead of solicitation release successfully
- Great communicator - both oral and written
- Detail-oriented with the goal of delivering an accurate and precise work product
- Can organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, rapidly changing business environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to create and sustain excellent long-term customer relationships.
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented, mission-focused environment
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required to be considered for this position. CI/FS Poly preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each Team Member as an individual and important member of our culturally diverse organization. In keeping with this commitment, the Company is dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, covered veteran and military status, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by law. This commitment and policy applies to all areas of employment.