LinQuest is seeking a Model Based Systems Engineer to work with our team at Eglin AFB in Florida.
- Assist with working groups and develop AFRL Global Precision Attack architectures, roadmaps and supporting documentation
- Elicit and capturing stakeholder needs in models
- Develop and extend system models using existing requirements, interface documentation, and related design and systems engineering documents
- Provide MBSE/SysML expertise and related support to the entire systems engineering team
- Integrate models to modern requirements management, architecture, and systems engineering software
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years broad technical and experience with DoD, including systems engineering in support of Acquisition, JCIDS, or Analysis of Alternatives processes
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional planning, coordination and task execution situations involving the full spectrum of systems engineering and integration activities
- Experience working with ACC, AFRL, AFLCMC, AFMC, and other DoD Stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- US Citizenship and an active Secret clearance is required to be considered.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with DoDAF and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) modeling
- Experience in Modeling, Simulation and Analysis
- Experience with Cameo / MagicDraw or Sparx Enterprise Architect (EA)
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following:Precision weapons expertise, especially in the Air Force Tactical / Global Strike / Remote Piloted vehicle areas
- TS / SCI clearance
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each Team Member as an individual and important member of our culturally diverse organization. In keeping with this commitment, the Company is dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, covered veteran and military status, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by law. This commitment and policy applies to all areas of employment.