DaVita Clinical Coordinators superior dialysis nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their families.
- Impact - Coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.).
- Service Excellence - You will ensure you and your clinical team are delivering the highest level of care to our patients by ensuring their safety, comfort, and well-being.
- Patients - Help patients improve their quality of life by delivering outstanding clinical outcomes in a chronic hemodialysis setting.
- Relationships - Build long-term bonds with your patients and their families.
- Team - Your clinical team supports one another and creates a fun work environment, and you are there to lead the way.
Now more than ever, it is critical that we continue providing life-giving dialysis treatment to this vulnerable patient population. In lieu of the current pandemic, DaVita is:
- Paying all full-time teammates $100 bonus/week, providing mental health resources, and bolstering child and eldercare support
- Providing bi-weekly calls and daily briefings from our Medical Director and internal Covid-19 Task Force
- Ensuring we keep our patients and clinicians safe by managing adequate flow of PPE and other life-giving equipment
- Going above and beyond to dialyze tested-positive patients, separate from the general patient population
- Collaborating with other dialysis providers to share information and find the best ways to protect our patients and clinicians
Must have a Registered Nurse License in the state of Indiana
- At least 18 months of registered nursing experience
- At least 6 months of hemodialysis nursing experience required
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) preferred
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current CPR certification required
- Completed training approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Questions? Contact Clinical Recruiter, Katherine Meyer, at email@example.com