- Desire to design and develop software products/applications using Core Java, J2EE, JDBC technologies.
- Enhance and support existing software applications as per requirements and future platform support and general enhancements.
- Ability to develop the APIs using plugin-based approach to support adding or removing of software features easily.
- Participate in software releases, ensuring successful product rollouts.
- Work in a cooperative and interactive manner with product design, support, and QA as necessary.
- Contribute to the technical design and implementation of system deployment automation and configuration management tools
- Creation, configuration, and modification of Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI) and Source Code Management (SCM) tasks.
- Automating infrastructure buildouts and deployments for web, database, and application servers and containers with an emphasis on scale.
- Willingness to learn new cloud-based technologies and apply software development experience to cloud enabled solutions
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
- Strong experience with 5+ years of software development experience with Java/J2EE, JDBC.
- Excellent core Java skills a must.
- Must have experience in implementing Multi-threading concepts.
- Experience in developing applications using programming languages like C/C++, Java, .Net, J2EE, Python.
- Experience in developing data integration applications with ETL capabilities.
- Hands on experience with relational database systems Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, SQL, DB2 etc.,
- Experience in developing and consuming the REST, SOAP web services.
- Development experience with MVC Framework-based software development using Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- Experience in working with Java Swing.
- Must have an experience in using one or more Configuration Management Database tools like BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, HP uCMDB, Microsoft SCCM etc.,
- Experience working with DevOps and CICD environments with Azure, AWS, Oracle.
- Experience managing tasks across multiple simultaneous projects with aggressive timelines.
- Effective communication within and across teams.
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies with assistance or on own.
- Ability to work as a team or independently and capability to support a home or remote office environment.
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Applications will be considered without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or other factors not related to specific position qualifications.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our employment website as a result of your disability. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Tech Data Human Resources at +1 (800) 237 8931*.
*Due to the volume of applications we receive, applicant inquiries to this phone number which are unrelated to a request for accommodation due to a disability will not receive a response.