May 26, 2020Job Number
Sales and MarketingLocation
Delta Hotels Indianapolis Airport, 5860 Fortune Circle West, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States Brand
Delta Hotels and ResortsSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Paramount Hotel Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We are currently seeking a Director of Sales who hasexperience with selling to Corporation, Group and Association segments in amid-market area.
- Effectivelysource out new corporate clients.
- Continuerelationships with current clients and identify new business from a result ofthe relationship.
- Theability to actively sell using a "grass root" sales mentality.
- Use ofinternet prospecting to identify and close new business.
- Havecurrent knowledge of hotel rates, strategies, discounts and promotions.
- Respondto all sales inquiries, RFP's and other leads accurately, timely and in aprofessional manner.
- Typecorrespondence, reports and necessary forms i.e. contracts, as well as prepareproposals or other letters as directed.
- Teammanagement experience required.
- Otherduties as determined by hotel management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must beable to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listedbelow are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
- Marriottsystems experience and training highly preferred.
- Mustlive in the area, this position is not open to relocations.
- Knowledgeof hospitality industry and sales processes.
- Abilityto read and decipher financial reports and records.
- Travelwill be required as needed.
- Strongwritten and verbal communication skills.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.