Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we'd love to talk to you.
We have a rewarding opportunity for Regional Director. In this role, you will lead a portfolio of communities; positively impacting the lives of our residents, developing an effective team, and driving occupancy.
Regional Director Responsibilities:
- Direct the overall daily operations of multiple senior living residence facilities in an assigned geographic area to ensure the highest quality operation in accordance with facility standards.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and evaluate team members; building a collaborative culture.
- Develop long-range objectives and strategies.
- Prepare and manage budgets, cash flow, occupancy, and financial performance.
- Ensure resident and associate satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with all federal agencies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a desire to be a team player.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A/B.S.).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Operations and Financial Administration or like position.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading teams.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, rules, and regulations governing Independent Living/Assisted Living communities.
- Proven track record implementing sales routines, advertising, marketing, and public relations.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the Organization/District/Region by automobile and airplane as needed.
For over 45 years, Holiday Retirement has been committed to helping older people live better by providing the very best options for independent and assisted living. Today, we are proud to offer older adults the choice of over 250 communities throughout the US. Holiday Retirement communities are unlike any other. Our unique locations offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our residents, as well as deeply fulfilling careers for those who embrace our mission and principles.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Req ID: 72205