The Regional Manager of Field Service, will oversee a team of Field Service Engineers defined by geographical region or product discipline. This will include, but is not limited to, direct management of Field Service Engineers, prioritizing service schedules, resolving customer issues and serving as a liaison between Service, the customer and other business areas required for timely resolution of issues.
The incumbent will ensure the training and proficiency of the Field Service Engineers is maintained. The Regional Manager of Field Service will directly interface with customers to provide technical solutions, manage expectations and ensure the quality of the overall customer experience in the assigned territory
The Regional Manager of Field Service will report to the National Manager of Field Service.
Essential Duties and Qualifications:
- Work with the Field Service Team Leaders to assist in the front line management of the Field Service Engineers.
- Review Field Service Calendar and ensure all FSEs are scheduled
- Review and approve timesheets in Dayforce
- Point of escalation for any customer, technical or scheduling issues.
- Provide input to the Service Management team for any coaching or disciplinary issues.
- Ensure compliance to company policies regarding travel, reporting and time management.
- Assist the National Manager of Field Service with implementation and execution of the service strategy.
- Interface with regional Sales Management to coordinate and align on any customer issues.
- Routinely visit job sites to ensure quality of services and interact with customers.
- Conduct routine call with regional customers to remain proactive to any issues they may encounter.
- Support and implement all service initiatives assigned by senior management.
- Oversee regional service administration standard are met and billing of service is correct and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Monitor BlueFolder SMS to ensure compliance with workflow, call status, aging and narrative structure.
- Ensure compliance to contract SLA response times.
- Provide guidance to FSE's regarding solutions to technical issues.
- Capacity to understand technical issues specific to equipment types and propose solutions, applying the correct resources in the field.
- Assist with planning and scheduling of field service activities and projects using her/his technical knowledge to determine timelines.
- Evaluate training needs of the field service team.
- Communicate technical issues to service management, technical support and quality assurance to ensure effective complaint handling.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in an Electrical/Electronic discipline, minimum of an associate's degree or equivalent combination of industry experience and technical/military training
- 8+ years Service experienceworking on electrical and mechanical equipment
- English literacy
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with Windows Laptops, mobile tools and applications
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCPhere
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on
Become part of our global team.