Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
J39 Planner Position: Assistant to the J3 for JUON Integration and Current Operations
Description: Serves under the direction of the J39 Special Programs Branch Chief. Supports Future Operations (FUOPS), Plans and PNT Operational Field Assessments (POFAs) as a J39 Planner. Integrates Special Access Program (SAP) and Integrated Joint Special Technical Operations (IJSTO) capabilities into Combatant Command (CCMD) and Joint Force Command (JFC) plans and orders. Coordinates Analytical Risk Assessments (ARAs) with the JNWC J7, J9, J10 on behalf of the J39. Develops and staffs signal classification packages for approval in support of POFAs and Operations. Coordinates SAP support when necessary for Gypsy, Prism, Fortune, and other named events on behalf of the J39. Completes additional tasks as directed by the J3 Director and Deputy.
- Develops, coordinates and reviews SAP/STO annexes to CONOPS, OPORDS, CONPLANS, OPLANS, and other documents on behalf of the J39
- Coordinates with other organizational J39/G39 sections or equivalents in support of operations, exercises, NAVWAR assessments and POFAs at higher classification levels.
- Interacts with customer organizations in working groups and operational planning teams (OPT) in a variety of venues:
- Exercise, assessment, and test planning conferences
- Crisis Action Planning Team in support of a Joint Force Command
- Non-Kinetic Working Groups (NKWG)
- Strategic Capabilities Work Groups (SCWG)
- Special Technical Operations Working Group (STOWG)
- Other Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells, and Working Groups [B2C2WGs] and OPTs
- Conducts staff coordination, NAVWAR assessment and POFA support in the development of solutions to a joint need by JTFs and CCMDs.
- Request For Information (RFI)
- Request For Support (RFS)
- Joint Urgent Operational Need (JUON)
- Joint Emerging Operational Need (JEON)
- Coordinates STO Planner and PDAS Operator courses for JNWC personnel on behalf of the J39
- Coordinates with the JNWC SSO to train and integrate new JWNC personnel on behalf of the J39
- Coordinates with the JNWC J6 and JS-J6 CIO to maintain systems/networks on behalf of the J39
- Updates the JNWC J39 Operating Instruction (O&I), JNWC SAP Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), and develops checklists for the integration/maintenance of a JNWC J39 Programs
- Prepares and coordinates briefing products at higher classification levels between JNWC leadership, the Combined Space Operations Center (CSpOC), Combined Force Space Component Command (CFSCC), United States Space Command (USSPACECOM) and other organizations as directed
- Experience working in space operations, cyber operations, satellite communications, signals intelligence, and/or electric warfare
- Current TS Clearance and eligible for SCI, willing to take a poly if required
- Assignment at a Joint Organization and/or joint planner training (JPME, Army ASI 3H, etc.)
- Familiar with the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), Marine Corps Planning Process (MCPP), Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP), Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (JIPOE), or other similar planning processes
- Experience working in an environment with special access programs and special technical operations, and their respective IT systems
- Expert on classification markings; preferred to have derivative classification training