- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of construction experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Willingness to work in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- OSHA 10 hour certified (G.O. Construction Services will assist with obtaining this certification if necessary)
G.O. Construction Services has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
G.O. Construction Services is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
G.O. Construction Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.