Perform processing duties which may include photocopying, balancing activities, data entry and encoding of deposits, generation of reports and statements, sorting of incoming work, mailing material to customers and operating departmental machines (Opex 150, Opex 50/51, NCR 7780, Mail Sorter Machine, Pitney Bowes Postage Machine). The Associate may also perform a majority of the listed functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Latitude of discretionary judgment: does not deviate from set proximities or identified specifications.
- Complexity of Assignments: Straightforward application of departmental processes usually associated with retail accounts.
- Creativity requires accomplishing tasks: Limited. Works under direct supervision.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Completion of high school or GED preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations using a 10 keypad by sight
- Ability to maintain attention to detail in a fast paced production environment.
- Must be able to left up to 50 lbs (mail tubs/mail trays)
- Ability to stand or sit for long continuous periods of time.
- Use of electronic equipment, including computers and telephones, for extended periods of time.
Exela is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equality opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.