The Medical Oncology and Hematology team with 7 physicians and 5 Advanced Practice Providers is growing! We are looking for a strong leader to play an integral role in the expansion of our new center at Sinai Hospital.
If you have these qualifications, please apply immediately!
• MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School
• Board certified or board eligible in Medical Oncology and Hematology
• Ability to Successfully obtain a Maryland medical and DEA license
• Bone marrow biopsies and aspirations will be required
• Excellent communication, organizational skills and must be team oriented
• New graduates are welcome to apply
Seeking a highly engaged leader to help us grow
• Sinai is the largest community hospital in Maryland (483 beds)
• One of the largest primary care networks in Baltimore with over 450 physicians in the Community Physician Enterprise
• Fully accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC)
• Full-time Employed position
• Dedicated and strong nursing and MA support staff
• Radiation oncology collaboration with IMRT, IGRT, 4D, SBRT, SRS and brachytherapy
• Coverage at Sinai Hospital, Northwest Hospital and possibly Carroll Hospital
• Outpatient position with one week of inpatient call on a rotating basis
• Seeing 5-10 patients a day
• Onsite lab and radiology services
• Knowledge of Cerner EMR is a plus
This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, CME days/dollars, Life Insurance, comfortable doctors lounge stocked with drinks and snacks, and employee discounts. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!