Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
The Aseptic Cleaning Assistant performs tasks of the production operation specific to aseptic cleaning and sterilization of processing equipment, parts and rooms. The Assistant maintains batch record documentation and logs as required by corporation and regulatory agencies. This role prepares, according to procedures, various stock solutions and buffers as required by the production process. In addition, this position is responsible for operating general production equipment (such as autoclaves).
- Perform sanitization duties in the cleanroom while aseptically gowned.
- Accurately record and complete documentation as required, including logbooks and forms in compliance with SOP guidelines.
- Remove and collect all used disinfectant solution waste and place in the appropriate disposal unit.
- Administrative tasks including attendance of regularly scheduled departmental meetings and group trainings.
- Internal investigations (Deviations, Internal Audits, Safety Audits).
- Maintain facility and equipment through routine cleaning and sanitization in designated areas within the cleanroom as indicated in standard operating procedures.
- Operate general production equipment such as autoclaves.
- Formulate cleaning solutions and sanitize sterile/non sterile Drug Product areas.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Althea’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of zero to two (0-2) years of aseptic gowning, cleanroom, and/or cGMP experience.
- Capable of learning accurate cleanroom behavior and aseptic technique concepts.
- Proficient in accurately recording and completing documentation as required, including logbooks and forms in compliance with SOP guidelines.
- Comprehension of QAD, Master Control, LIMS, and RAM is preferred.
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Basic understanding of solution chemistry needed to properly mix chemicals.
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to receive Aseptic Gowning Qualification will be required.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
"We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. Qualified M/F/D/V candidates are encouraged to apply."