Job Description You will be responsible for the East Region of the United States and should reside in the territory.
As a Regional Valuation Sales professional you will be responsible for selling AMC/Appraisal and Red Bell Valuation and Technology products to customers generally outside of the top 100 national lenders. Your regional region will be the East and will include existing and prospective customers assigned and discovered in the course of covering the region. You will present and demo the benefits and features of the products, get customer to sign contracts and close transaction. In addition, you will work to get customer implemented and placing orders, manage customers to increase product orders and sell additional products, and will work closely with the Customer Development Specialists on contracting, implementation and managing up orders. You will record your activity in Salesforce and work in conjunction with our MI Field Sales and Title Sales team on referrals.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for selling AMC/Appraisal and Red Bell Products to an assigned customer list;
- You will collaborate on the contract, close and implementation of product sales with customers;
- You will work with closely with other sales professionally, including our Customer Development Specialists (CDSs) to monitor and manage up customer orders;
- You will record sales activity and pipelines in SFDC (Salesforce);
- You will participate on product development teams as new product ideas are identified;
- You will attend industry conferences to represent Radian as a large player in appraisal industry
- You will work with Mortgage Insurance (MI) account managers on referrals of business;
- You will provide industry competitive intelligence to assist in building database of industry landscape
Who we are looking for:
- You have 10-15 years of related and relevant experience;
- You have prior experience selling Appraisal/AMC and/or Hybrid Valuation products and services;
- You have demonstrated knowledge of products, competitive landscape, customers/decision makers, and industry practices is required;
- You have the aptitude to become a Subject Matter Expert regarding Radian products and business lines.
- You have a background in building strong relationships both within the company and externally within the market and industry.
- In order to best support the sales life-cycle, you have a strong understanding and appreciation of the technical side of our products, contracts, and technologies.
- You have a bachelor's degree with a concentration in business, finance, or related discipline.
Do you enjoy traveling?
- This role will have a heavy travel component (~75% of your time) throughout your assigned region.
What we offer:
- Our Company Making an Impact. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg's , being honored as a by HousingWire, pledging to PwC's commitment & receiving the from the MBA's Open Door's Foundation.
- Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
- Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
- Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change.
- Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
- Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian is helping to ensure the American in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading and a comprehensive suite of , , , and .
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
Learn more about Radian at . See our vision for the future at .
- You will be responsible for the Eastern region of the United States. You should reside in an area easily accessible to a regional airport.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to email@example.com.