Senior Administrative Coordinator
The Senior Administrative Coordinator performs full clerical, administrative, and general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature. The role prepares correspondence, develops presentations and spreadsheets, writes memos, and maintains files including those with highly confidential information. The individual will also coordinate travel, submit expense reports, and serve as the department SharePoint administrator for the supply chain leadership team.
In addition to the administrative tasks, this role requires a high level of tact and integrity. Work is performed under minimum supervision and requires the incumbent to exercise independence and discretion. Typically requires extensive experience as an executive assistant, office manager or related job to understand functions and precedents.
Area of Responsibility:
- Assist in meeting planning for coordination of internal / external meetings and event planning.
- Coordinate travel schedule, including preparation of itineraries, confirmation of reservations, scheduling of meetings and appointments at varying sites (hotels, airports, etc.) and ensure that complete meeting materials are available for timely review and to ensure proper preparation.
- Receiving and screening telephone calls, messages, mail and visitors; answering questions and furnishing information as necessary
- Managing the office and administrative function for a business unit, including developing and facilitating changes in procedures, forms and practices, and work flows; tracking and maintaining records for time and attendance, expenses, training and development, strategy deployment, and performance management.
- Communicating the manager's instructions or desires to various individuals and/or departments; furnishing and obtaining information from other leadership.
- Communicate professionally and frequently with all management team with all confidential matters handled with a high level of discretion
- Assist with PowerPoint slide preparation and with Excel spreadsheets / tables that typically support presentations.
- Type, transcribe, and edit correspondence including letters, memorandums, reports or special assignments. Assume responsibility for accuracy and completeness of documents as well as timely filings of certain notices
- Work on special projects as requested.
- Assist in preparation, coordination and mailing of correspondence and documents
- Preparation of check authorizations and obtaining approvals
Education & Work Experience:
- Education: High school or GED required
- Area of study: Business or related discipline required
- Years of experience: 2 or more years of applicable experience required
- Type of experience: Administrative support experience in a fast-paced work environment experience required
- Licensure or certification: Experience leading projects and/or cross functional teams preferred
Role Specific Competencies:
- Thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and all Microsoft Office products is essential for success
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high volume, office environment supporting multiple executives
- Expert at detail; organized and effective
- Possesses strong project management skills
- Keeps track of all required tasks and action items and proactively looks forward to timeline to watch for conflicts and deadlines
- Ability to make decisions, act independently and use initiative
- Ability to use a high level of discretion
Premier is looking for smart, agile individuals like you to help us transform the healthcare industry. Here you will find critical thinkers who have the freedom to make an impact. Colleagues who share your thirst to learn more and do things better. Teammates committed to improving the health of a nation. See why incredible challenges require incredible people.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful discrimination because of their age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, pregnancy status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, covered military or protected veteran status, disability, or any other applicable federal, state or local protected class, trait or status or that of persons with whom an applicant associates. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Premier complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Premier also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to or contact Premier Recruiting at 704.816.5200.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities