Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Manage monthly commission process ensuring accurate commission payments groups leveraging the Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) application for multiple sales groups
- Provides expertise, support and training to the supported sales groups including resolving commission inquiries
- Provide actionable insights to sales executives based on analysis of sales data and employee performance
- Support sales leadership through the entire sales compensation including territory forecasting, quota setting, and roll-out of one-time sales incentive programs (e.g. SPIFFs)
- Support implementation of sales compensation plan changes including testing changes to sales compensation plan
- Maintains sales performance analytics reporting package for CoreLogic's sales force including ad hoc reporting and performance analytics
- Support sales finance team with continuous improvements of tooling, processes and data including project management, business requirement gathering, communication, and implementation
- Lead monthly financial reporting and planning in the areas of sales cost reporting and forecasting, accruals, and other 'ad hoc' reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other analytically focused field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial analysis, business analysis, new business analysis, or equivalent business experience;
- Advanced knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, lookup, and financial modeling;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including an ability to influence people to move toward collective organizational goals, effectively communicate financial results both verbally and through reports, and make informative presentations to leadership;
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Established track record on process improvement;
- Ability to lead projects and manage multiple projects on concurrent basis by demonstrating ability to meet deadlines;
- Must be flexible and adapt to a changing environment
- Exceptional communication and business partnering skills, including the ability to interact with executive leadership
- Effective organizational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.
CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values.