Become the next FACE of MRA!
Friendly. Accountable. Centered on Members. Engaged.
MRA = Problem Solved.
That's the FACE Culture that we live and breathe here at MRA. As a premier learning and development provider -we have an extraordinary career opportunity for an experienced Instructional Designer!
Are you an Instructional Designer, who can help MRA transform learning and development initiatives already underway? Then we want your expert creativity and innovation!
Position: Instructional Designer
How you can make an IMPACT:
#1 - Create new learning experiences!
You will transform learning and development content into virtual instructor-led programs, webinars, blended learning, eLearning, podcasts and more, to serve employees-at-all-levels in our 4,000 member companies.
#2 - Manage and leverage new learning technology.
You will provide technical and logistical support in the use of online learning applications including virtual training, eLearning, video, and learning platforms.
#3 - Be the ID expert.
You will act as the instructional design consultant for learning and development needs in our growing markets.
You are an IDEAL candidate if you are...
- Loaded with talent and embrace a "utility-player" role to join a growing, fast-paced Instructional Design team.
- An expert in the use of learning software and technology.
- Excited to morph existing content into virtual and blended learning offerings while partnering with our SMEs and expert instructors.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Articulate Storyline (3 or 360) and Adobe Captivate, Adobe Connect, or other eLearning tools and learning management systems (LMS).
Interested in, or experienced with gamification techniques.
- Proficient with various learning assessment models and techniques for execution.
In your first year, your role will include the following:
- Training on MRA tools and technology (you have cutting edge tools to do your job effectively)
- Distinctive MRA training to deliver consistent project outcomes for our member projects
- Opportunity to meet with internal teams and vendors to identify best practices to improve our learning & development content and practices
- A minimum of 5+ years of instructional design, development, and evaluation experience
- Prior experience working with instructional design principles and practices (ADDIE) including adult learning theories, interactive training, and learning design
- Experience using Learning Management Systems for training delivery
- Advanced experience using course authoring tools such as Storyline, Vyond, Camtasia
- Knowledge of virtual training software and interactive engagement best practices (Adobe Connect preferred)
- Demonstrated experience working in complex organizations and meeting the needs of multiple business partners with diverse needs
- Bachelor's Degree in instructional design, adult education, organizational development, or in a related field preferred, or equivalent experience.