Identifies opportunities for business expansion in support of the customer sales strategy. Develops and maintains the business relationship by providing solutions
for defined account(s) in a product
line, to achieve the identified strategy and business financial objectives.
- Subject matter expert (SME) for brand product, technology solutions and/or offerings for assigned customers
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic customer growth plans and business relationships in assigned account(s) by providing value added solutions.
- Identifies and creates opportunity demand for products, coordinating the supporting seminars, training and resource awareness to assigned customers that drives growth plan success in the targeted accounts*
- Performs analysis and reports results of various program impact for identified customer(s) notifying the AM of success, issues and future growth plan strategies*
- Maintains and drives trending knowledge of products, competitors, technology and customers in the assigned supplier product market* Identifies and maintains field supplier relationships
Job Level Specifications:
- Full knowledge of assigned product / service line.
- Gaining understanding of organization's entire product / service line.
- Works on small to mid-size accounts of moderate complexity.
- Works with some supervision.
- Performs and perfects sales and service tasks and procedures under self-direction.
- Builds relationships directly with customers to broaden customer base and increase sales.
- Actions impact the success of the entire work group.
- Failure to accomplish goals or meet customer expectations will result in failure of work group to meet goals.
- 3-5 years experience in sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of solutions or assigned products in a specific brand.
- Exhibits the ability to deliver strategic solutions or identify new partners, suppliers or end users for a portfolio of increasingly more complex accounts
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Equal Employment Opportunity: Applications will be considered without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or other factors not related to specific position qualifications.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our employment website as a result of your disability. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Tech Data Human Resources at +1 (800) 237 8931*.
*Due to the volume of applications we receive, applicant inquiries to this phone number which are unrelated to a request for accommodation due to a disability will not receive a response.