|Job Title||Sales Associate|
|Location||Albuquerque, NM, US|
|Organization Name||1970 CSC ALBUQUERQUE, NM|
WESCO is known for the best service and the best people, always going above and beyond to provide top-notch service to our customers. As a leading global provider of supply chain solutions, WESCO's goal is to ensure that our customers have the products they need, when and where they need them - whether that is on a construction site or in a manufacturing plant. We back up those products with proven expert services that help companies increase efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, create safer workplaces, and achieve sustainability goals. If this is a culture you want to be a part of, we invite you to join WESCO, a place where inclusion and diversity is valued and continuous improvement is a way of life.
Responsible for achieving inside sales revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction, and adding value to the customer's buying experience. May own a book of accounts.
* Obtains orders through email and telephone calls, verifies and enters items, transfers orders to fulfillment, explains stock-outs and expected delivery dates.
* Collaborates with outside sales to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Increases orders by suggesting related items, explains features, and checks customer's buying history.
* Owns, qualifies and develops opportunities passed from marketing, outside sales, and national accounts.
* Keeps abreast of new products.
* Identifies ways for continuous improvement of processes.
* Prepares, generates, and follows up on verbal or written quotations to secure orders, or determine reason for loss of order.
* Reviews open customer order reports and takes action on open items, including those items that may be at risk in meeting customer's promised delivery date.
* Maintains distribution system backorder report, associated customer expediting report and notices, and customer notification.
* Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback to management.
* 2 years of sales and sales administration is required; 4 years preferred.
* 2 years of industry experience is preferred.
* High School Degree of Equivalent is required.
* Knowledge of electrical, construction or mechanical products is preferred.
* Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office, and ability to perform basic computer skills is required.
* Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and potentially new accounts is required.
* Ability to work in team environment is required.
* Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form is required.
* Attention to detail is required.
* Ability to interpret complex information is preferred.
* Ability to use win-win approach to resolve controversy, remain objective and fair when dealing with sensitive situations, and maintain constructive working relationships despite disagreement is preferred.
* Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and realistic understanding of issues is required.
* Ability to influence others is required.
* Ability to prepare for emerging customer is preferred.
* Technical aptitude for equipment and service related issues is preferred.
* General Office - Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
* Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
* Employee required to problem-solve.
* Employee required to communicate with the public.
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, paid time off (PTO), 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance and more. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination."
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination."
Press "Apply Now" below.
|Country||United States of America|
|United States of America|