Fueled by a dedicated workforce, Ameresco is an innovative technology company specializing in energy solutions. Customers benefit from our ability to design, develop, finance and construct solutions to increase energy efficiency, optimize operations, leverage renewable energy assets, and plan for a resilient future. Our unique position enables us to deliver objective solutions for measurable cost savings and sustainable roadmaps for energy generation. Drawing from decades of experience, Ameresco develops tailored energy projects for the commercial, industrial, government, education, healthcare and public housing sectors.
Ameresco has a new opportunity based in New Mexico for a Senior Account Executive to strategically market and promote energy efficiency, conservation, and renewable technology solutions in commercial, industrial, institutional, government, and public housing markets.
- Strategically identify, pre-qualify, and acquire prospects for the sale of turnkey distributed generation and energy efficiency projects including: energy saving performance contracts, microgrids, cogeneration, solar PPA, and design-build;
- Formulate successful strategies to increase sales and ensure annual goals are attained;
- Successfully develop, organize, strategically position, prepare and issue winning proposals and presentations;
- Assume overall responsibility for the development of preliminary and final proposals;
- Coordinate with proposal team to ensure proposal content aligns with customer needs;
- Serve as key point of contact with customer and lead all presentations;
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge and understanding of entire contract terms and project finance options;
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of local procurement laws for public sector clients;
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of all product and service offerings as well as market, renewable, and energy services developments;
- Coordinate the implementation interface with Project Development and Operations teams;
- Cultivate and foster positive customer relationships;
- Perform other duties as required supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years commensurate experience plus active progress toward industry-related technical education preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to sell energy related construction services.
- Valid Drivers' License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Sound working knowledge and progressive experience marketing ESCO, ESPC, performance contracts, engineering, lighting, demand side management, solar, bio-mass, or renewable technology solutions within energy services industry and target markets required, including the ability to identify customer energy needs, effectively communicate energy solutions, and position Ameresco as provider of choice.
- Proven track record of securing sales of complex offerings from top-level management.
- Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation skills, including effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication, and technical presentation skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.
- Travel required.
AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Women/Minorities/Veteran/Disability.