Do you love learning about advanced and cutting-edge medical technology? Would you like to be involved with building relationships with surgeons and making an impact in patient outcomes?
The Smith & Nephew Robotics Account Representative is focused on developing the Orthopaedic Robotics Programs with current customers. This is accomplished through training surgeons and hospital staff on the correct use of Navio technology. You will serve as the Navio robotics expert, launch new programs, drive Robotics adoption and provide operating room surgical support.
- Managing assigned accounts and increasing Navio case volume through the addition of Navio surgeon users, marketing initiatives, Navio pre-sale activity support and various revenue generating activities.
- Communicate and collaborate with Robotics Business Development Manager (RBDM), Joint Reconstruction and Capitol Sales teams to implement new Navio accounts.
- Launch and implement new robotics applications and platforms in existing and new S&N robotics accounts.
- Work directly with RBDM's, Regional Managers and Reconstruction reps to drive robotic case utilization.
- Assist Capital Sales team in assigned territory to provide pre-sale clinical validation as needed.
- Work closely with RBDM in assigned accounts to build a business plan, collaborate to execute the plan and drive Navio utilization (i.e. surgeon cold calls, presentations, in-servicing, patient marketing, etc.) in assigned accounts.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred.
- Licenses/ Certifications: Must have valid driver's license.
- Experience: 3+ years' experience in medical devices with proven track record preferred.
- Competencies: Ability to exceed assigned surgical volume quota.
- Physical Demands: Travel Requirements: 70-100%.
Smith & Nephew is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and participates in the E-Verify Program.
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Smith & Nephew is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual in the US with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Smith & Nephew's career website as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling Recruitment Support at 1-901-399-6192.