As a member of the Messaging and Collaboration team, deploy and support infrastructures, applications, software solutions and technology initiatives from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery.
* Support technical escalation of L3/advanced issues for problem resolution of on-prem and cloud-based Messaging and Collaboration solutions which include:
o MS SharePoint, MS Exchange, Powerpedia, Huddle iPortal, Documentum, Skype for Business IM, Presence, and MS Office 365.
* Apply deep knowledge of industry standards and vendor certifications.
* 3+ years of relevant work experience
* Associate degree in a related field may substitute for 2 years of experience; bachelor's degree may substitute for 3 years of experience. Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
* Clear oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Light office duties which may include sitting for prolonged periods of time, viewing digital screens for prolonged periods of time, lifting up to 10 pounds, use of a desk or mobile phone, typing on a keyboard, writing with a pen, pencil, or stylus, etc.
It is the policy of ASM that an individual's race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation or national origin are not and will not be considered in any personnel or management decisions. We affirm our commitment to these fundamental policies.
All recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting for all job classifications is done without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, or age. All decisions on employment are made to abide by the principle of equal employment.
The physical requirements described in "Knowledge, Skills and Abilities" above are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. (For example, "light office duties' or "lifting up to 50 pounds" or "some travel" required.) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualifying disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.