• Oversee and manage unclaimed property annual compliance projects – data requests, exemption analysis, due diligence management, and state report production.
• Develop and present client deliverables.
• Serve as lead on client engagements, including Crowe and client personnel.
• Contribute to a positive team attitude, including working closely with and training junior staff.
• Develop relationships with clients in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Manage client engagements as it relates to client's business and expectations and Crowe’s scope of services.
• Monitor unclaimed property legislation and current technical developments affecting state reporting requirements.
• Develop relationships with state unclaimed property administrative personnel.
• Must be willing to travel up to 30%.
Crowe LLP is one of the largest public accounting, consulting, and technology firms in the United States. Our unclaimed property practice is a proven leader in the industry, with services that include annual compliance outsourcing, audit defense, voluntary disclosures, risk assessments, asset recovery, and exemption analysis. Our technology-focused solutions are designed to assist companies of all sizes and across all industries address every aspect of unclaimed property in the most effective and efficient manner possible. With our collaborative, team-based approach, we are able to apply the right blend of skills to each unique client engagement. Whether a client needs to complement an in-house unclaimed property team or outsource all of their unclaimed property responsibilities, we apply the appropriate level of services for each of our clients.Company Overview
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of unclaimed property compliance expertise (prior consulting experience preferred).
• High quality verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Comfortable adapting to varied client situations and client needs with minimum confusion or loss of productivity.
• Consistently produce high-quality, professional deliverables on schedule and budget.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
• BA/BS with a concentration in accounting, finance, engineering, or information systems (or similar degrees).
How You Can Grow
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
Crowe () is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowe.com and find out what it's like to work at one of the “50 Best Workplaces for New College Graduates.” Crowe ranked seventh on this Fortune list, in addition to being named one of Fortune’s “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” and among Fortune’s “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”. In these surveys, Crowe personnel attribute the following policies to making Crowe a great place to work: