PAPÉ MACHINERY, INC. – CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION – NEWARK, CA
PARTS SUPERVISOR: This position is responsible for the overall administrative operations of the Parts Department in the Newark, CA location of Papé Machinery. Duties will include (but not be limited to) supervising Parts Department members, delivering member performance reviews in a timely manner, monitoring/control of department expenses, overall inventory control, and ultimately the achievement of department profitability goals. Additionally, this position will be responsible for ensuring the following items are completed in a timely manner:
- Timely processing of all emergency, stock and transfer orders.
- Timely processing of all returned parts.
- Ensure a neat, organized marketing display area.
- Ensure a neat, organized parts warehouse.
- Timely processing of payables.
- Timely resolution to customer disputes and/or AR issues.
- Ensure Parts Dept. members follow company procedures.
Experience and previous success in inventory management is a plus. Applicant must be a friendly and driven self-starter, possess strong leadership skills, and have the ability to maintain good customer and member relations.Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)