Stoops Freightliner, a dealership group with 25 locations across the Midwest, has openings for 2nd, 3rd and weekend shift truck technicians.
Heavy Duty Truck Technician
Stoops Freightliner & Quality Trailer
Stoops Freightliner, a dealership group with 25 locations across the Midwest is a full-service repair shop that includes: preventative maintenance, chassis and engine repair, DOT inspections, and diagnostics.
Current openings for 2nd, 3rd and weekend shift technicians:
- Medium and heavy-duty truck technicians
- Sprinter/Fuso diesel and gas technicians
- Transmission specialists
- Refuse/CNG truck certified
- Cummins certified
- Detroit, Freightliner, and Western Star certified
- Paid Time Off—-80 Hours in the first year!
- Overtime after 40 hours!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer match
- $50,000 company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Uniforms provided and cleaned at no charge
- Work Boot allowance
- Prescription Safety Glasses allowance
- Friendly work environment
- Additional income available. (Safety Bonus, Online Training Modules, Top Tech Competition)Ideal candidates will have previous experience as a technician, with the ability to display knowledge of diesel and gas engines, and repair procedures
- .Apply online at www.stoops.com/career today, to join one of the largest Freightliner dealerships in the U.S.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Candidates should also have a strong work ethic, exceptional attention to detail, and effective customer service skills.