STS Technical Services is hiring an NDT Level II (Eddy Current) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!Position Summary
This role is responsible for troubleshooting, completing repairing, modifying, and updating aircraft systems such as sheet metal, electrical, propellers, hydraulic and other systems as required.Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed belowsatisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Essential Functions Statement
- Troubleshoot, Repair, modify, and update aircraft systems.
- Utilize aircraft maintenance data and engineering data to perform functions
- Perform Non-Destructive (NDT) testing using eddy current (ET).
- Assist lower level technicians in the maintenance of aircraft.
- Clean equipment and facilities
- Rig aircraft flight controls, landing gear and other systems
- Operate aircraft systems; engine "run-up" and "trim engines".
- Complete work in hanger, ramp area, and remote locations
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, AC and fuel systems
- Perform structural repairs as necessary
- May fill in for team lead in his absence.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and other technicians
- Commitment to company values and Ethics
- This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in an environment that varies from office to shop-floor in hangars, remote locations, ramp and outdoors with potential adverse weather conditions and high noise levels.Additional Notes
About STS Technical Services:
- This position requires a Level II Eddy Current Certification. It also requires up to 50% travel mostly OCONUS.
- This position is non-exempt with the possibility of overtime.
- This is a full-time position with typical working hours of Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Hoursand work shift may change in accordance with department and business needs.
- Non-Exempt employees may be required to work over 40 hours per week with approval from department manager.
- This position also requires OCONUS deployment at any given time.
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that's partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.