Solutions Consultant- Legal Tracker
- Participate in discovery calls with the support of an account executive to understand prospect challenges and identify specific issues that can be addressed by Legal Tracker. Helping understand the prospects vision and aligning to the core capabilities of Legal Tracker to support that vision.
- Demonstrate the Legal Tracker Solution to prospective customers.
- Demonstrate Partner Products to prospective customers.
- Understand and convey value of larger Thomson Reuters vision for legal departments.
- Understand and convey customer experiences that reflect the unique capabilities / differentiators of our products to solve the underlying business issues of the prospect.
- Utilize business value calculators to help the prospect understand the value of our products.
- Work closely with professional services and data security teams in sales cycle
- Be innovative and bring forward ideas to demonstrate value to the sales process
- Consistently and routinely update information on opportunities and activities in SalesForce
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
What we are looking for:
- Must have the ability to understand and communicate complex technology visions and value propositions
- Have a general understanding Legal Operations
- Experience with Matter Management and E-Billing platforms
- Ability to demonstrate to prospects and interact on a daily and weekly basis with prospects and sales executives.
- A self-starter with a drive to meet and exceed goals
- Possess high energy, maintain a persistent mind-set, enthusiasm, and be extremely goal oriented
- Possess a professional business manner with an ability to identify, connect and build relationships
- Strong project management; ability to organize and prioritize work independently, with minimal supervision
- Strong professional communication
- Ideally, proven pre-sales experience targeting and demonstrating software solutions to large, multi-national organizations
- Able to connect with decision makers and be comfortable presenting to mid-level and C level executives in Corporate Legal Operations function
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and a JD is preferred
- Commitment to People: professional, courteous, respectful and friendly
- Collaboration/Partnership: team oriented, generous with sharing best practices and feedback
- Customer first: customer-centric mentality
- Integrity: operates honestly and with high standard of ethics
- Delivering results: focused and able to take initiative, motivated, self-starter
- Positive attitude: enthusiastic, energetic, passionate, and curious. Open and adaptable to change
Travel requirements for the role:
- Approximately 25 to 40% across North America
- Remote based position can be located anywhere in the United States
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .
Atlanta-Georgia-United States of America;Denver-Colorado-United States of America;Los Angeles-California-United States of America;Miami-Florida-United States of America