Seeking passionate, people-oriented individuals to join our growing team. We are looking for Recruiting Coordinators to support growth within our global organization.
This is a contract position for 6 months to start, but can be extended or converted depending on performance. This company encourages professional development and growth, within a variety of talent acquisition functions (recruiting coordination, recruitment, sourcing, etc.)
Hours: Monday – Friday, first shift
Location: Downtown Seattle
Overview: This person will be coordinating with both recruiters, interviewers, and candidates to deliver a streamlined interview process for all involved. Past coordination experience (6 months+) within recruiting coordination is ideal, but someone with a foundation in high-volume scheduling and strong communication skills could do well in this role. This person should be detail-oriented and precise, with strong interpersonal skills. We are a company that cares about candidates and employees, and want to express that with every interaction.
• Strong written, verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Google Suite and MAC book user
• High-volume interview scheduling (with candidates and managers)
• Greeting candidates as they arrive and getting them set up for meetings
• Potentially supporting other activities’ such as arranging travel accommodations for candidates/new hires, onboarding, expense reports, etc.
• 6 months+ experience within an administrative/support function in a similarly fast paced or high volume environment (recruiting coordination ideal)
• High attention to detail and strong organizational ability
• Customer service mentality
• Ability to work well with change in an ever-evolving environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with an applicant tracking systems (ATS) highly preferred
• Experience working with Google Drive/G-Suite and MAC computers also highly preferred
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.