Office Service Assistant to work within all areas of the Office Services Department which includes mail, messenger, facility, copy and hospitality. This includes processing office services requests for internal and external customers in a timely and efficient manner, including maintaining the utility hubs, business center, and conference center as well as performing other related tasks. The ideal candidate will be available to work Monday–Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, have a high level of attention to detail and organizational abilities, as well as possess strong comprehension and communication skills.
- Handles daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Internal and external deliveries
- Maintains conference rooms, offices, utility hubs and office services center
- Sets up food, beverages and supplies for the firm’s meetings and events
- Maintains and stocks the office’s kitchen and café
- Covers reception as the back-up for breaks, lunch and any other times reception coverage is needed
- Acts as a resource for providing information to internal and external clients regarding all office services responsibilities and any special projects assigned
- Processes copy/scan/print jobs and quality-checks them in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in a customer service position; prior law firm or office services experience preferred
Foley & Lardner LLP is a top ranked law firm with offices throughout the United States and abroad. At Foley we strive to remain true to our core values- our clients, integrity, our people, citizenship, diversity, trust & respect, stewardship & accountability and professional satisfaction. As a result, we offer the highest quality legal counsel to our clients, as well as outstanding professional opportunities for our employees.
Foley employees enjoy a comfortable, yet professional work environment, exceptional benefit package, state-of-the-art technology, work/life balance, great working relationships and much more.
We invite you to consider a career with Foley.