With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. With nearly 160 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's vision is to lead the orthotic and prostetic markets by providing superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
The Sales Territory Manager is responsible for achieving sales objectives through the cultivation of new and existing prosthetic and orthotic referral sources. These sources include vascular and orthopedic surgeons, physical medicine & rehab physicians, institutions (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehab facilities, etc.) and allied health professionals (Physical/ Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Case Managers, Social Workers, etc.), who participate in the provision of prosthetic and orthotic products. This position will be servicing the areas of................
- Build collaborative and consultative relationships with professionals in the healthcare referral community and with internal clinical partners.
- Work with internal clinical partners to develop strategic business plans for each assigned clinic in territory.
- Conduct extensive new referral source development program including cold calls, drop-ins, etc. Develop ample pipeline of potential new referral prospects.
- Achieve existing referral source maintenance and expansion objectives.
- Facilitate relationship management between referral source and clinicians through formal presentations, educational events, etc.
- Participate in events aimed at increasing market awareness of Hanger Clinic products and services.
- Coordinate hospital contracts/agreements as necessary in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Develop Upsell/Resell plan to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Regularly review reports and analyze for trends.
- Achieve annual territory revenue objectives.
- Demonstrate judicious use of company resources through appropriate expenditures on travel and entertainment.
- A Bachelors Degree and a minimum of three (3) years of sales experience OR a high school diploma and a minimum of seven (7) years of sales expereince is required.
- A valid driver’s license and driving record within the standards outlined within Hanger’s Motor Vehicle Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Medical sales experience to include: theraputic sales, home health sales, hospice sales, etc. with a focus on selling services rather than products/devices is strongly preferred
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to operate independently in a self-directed manner
- Ability to cultivate customer relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate persuasively both orally and in writing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Reliable transportation, and the ability to travel to client locations
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment to all qualified individuals. All conditions of employment are administered without discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.