Position TypeFull time - Regular
Education DesiredBachelor's Degree
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS's Relius Administration provides your business with a recordkeeping system for daily-valued and balance-forward defined contribution retirement plans, as well as defined benefit and Cafeteria 125 modules. Relius Administration provides extensive compliance testing and reporting capabilities for all supported plan types. Relius Administration simplifies key administrative tasks, eliminates redundant data entry, and integrates all relevant data for global access throughout the system. Relius Administration is available as both an in-house and ASP deployment and has a number of additional modules that can be integrated for increased functionality and efficiency.
What you will be doing
Manage life cycle product planning activities and high-quality delivery of FIS Retirement products, enhancements and releases to market. Defines product roadmap to meet market requirements in support of product line strategy by considering position in life cycle, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction and sales success rate.
- Manages product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Prepares and presents product plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies
- Prepares and presents product roadmap reviews as well as providing product's general strategic direction
- Manages project inventory during budget planning process, interlocks on all companion activity and prioritizes as necessary to execute against plan throughout the year.
- Monitors and understands product's profit and loss statement.
- Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps.
- Collaborates with teams to drive agenda and ensure strategy objectives are met through implementation.
- Works closely with development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority project.
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients.
- Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases.
- Collaborates with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral and as needed RFPs (request for proposal) Completes business scope documents and defines and documents user personas for individual products.
- Collaborates with vendor support managers for oversight and maintenance of all secondary and support vendor relationships.
- Interacts with key suppliers and partners.
- Coordinates and facilitates pilot activities acting as primary contact with client, securing pilot agreement and monitoring progress. Determines success criteria and recommends "go / no go" decision.
- Acts as escalation point for client issues that require product change resolution (does not include standard problem escalation process).
- Presents product information and industry thought leadership to external audiences in webinars and client conferences.
- Provides presentations to clients during business reviews, prospect briefings and internal group meetings
- May require up to 40% travel.
What you bring:
Bachelor's degree in business or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of FIS Retirement products supported
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of retirement, financial services industry and associated products
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients' needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Analytical, problem solving skills
What we offer you
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.