Sealed Air partners with customers to solve their most critical packaging challenges with innovative solutions that leave our world, environment, and communities better than we found them. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands includes Cryovac® food packaging and Bubble Wrap® protective packaging which respectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.7 billion in sales in 2018 and has approximately 15,500 employees who serve customers in 123 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
A Field Service Engineer job in St. Louis, MO is currently available at Sealed Air. You will support the company’s systems approach, by providing technical expertise for installation, training, repair, and maintenance, for the entire product line. Provide timely information and reporting, of customer concerns, competitive information, and other data, as required, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment from the entire product line. Provide re-training on software or machinery, and identifies problems that effect customer productivity, to ensure customer satisfaction and retain or regain market share.
- Increase field sales by promoting the Preventive Maintenance Programs. Inform regional office of the presence of competitive machinery or materials, or other opportunities and help regain or retain market share and improve the level of customer service.
- Perform installation of equipment from the entire product line and provide training relating to machinery, materials, software, and Automated Packaging System’s Preventive Maintenance Programs to achieve customer satisfaction and regain or retain market share.
- Order parts for new equipment, maintain adequate levels of tools and spare parts, and any additional materials required to provide quality customer service.
- Provide timely reporting to regional office, or departments, as directed, detailing all service activities performed, or any other reports or information requested periodically, to maintain clear efficient flow of information from the field.
- Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent (such as military training) with 2 years’ experience in
- service related role.
- Computer software knowledge, proficient PC skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong mechanical aptitude. Previous mechanical experience and electro-mechanical troubleshooting required. Ability to read prints and schematics required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized, attention to detail.
- Ability to travel overnight (70% of time) to cover the primarily assigned area of OH, IN, KY, MO, MI.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours to service customers’ needs.
- Positive approach, team player.
Requisition id: 29292
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. Sealed Air participates in the E-Verify Program (US sites only).
Job Segment: Maintenance, Electronics Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Sales, Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales