We are currently looking for a Market Research Manager, Content Strategy
What You'll Do as a Market Research Manager
As a market research Account Manager on the Content Strategy team at Ipsos, you will work with some of the largest entertainment clients in the world in the TV, streaming, sports, movies, music, video games, and media industries to empower their decision-makers with consumer insights. Working directly with our clients, you will manage primary research projects from start to finish, from questionnaire design through reporting. In this particular role, we're looking for someone with Ad Sales and Content research experience in the entertainment industry to support our growing business.
- Develop questionnaires for custom quantitative research projects, including campaign measurement programs, tracking, thought leadership studies, behavioral research, and content testing.
- Consult with clients on research design and the analysis plan to ensure key objectives are met.
- Partner with internal and external operations teams to project manage online survey programming, sample management, data processing, and coding.
- Collaborate with the Ipsos Science Center, our team of marketing and data scientists, to level up the analysis using cutting-edge statistical techniques.
- Dive into the data to analyze and interpret survey results in story-driven and highly visual PowerPoint reports.
- Support senior team members on responding to RFPs, drafting sections of proposals, and sharpening your understanding of the global entertainment industry.
- Some qualitative opportunities, including focus groups, IDIs, and online interviews.
What You'll Need to Succeed:?
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of experience in market research, vendor-side preferred.
- Quantitative research chops, with a familiarity with the following methodologies: campaign measurement, tracking, concept testing, brand and positioning research.
- An obsession with entertainment and pop culture.
- You are an awesome team player and an excellent communicator.
- You love, love, love playing with data and creating insights out of raw results.
- You are committed to telling killer stories in presentation and are comfortable creating visuals beyond charts.
- You crave interacting with clients and colleagues and building professional relationships.
- Beyond this, extra points for:
- Proficiency in questionnaire design, sampling approaches, and crafting tabulation plans.
- Serious skills: MS Office is your friend - you are very proficient at Excel and PowerPoint - and would not shy away from conquering new software.
- Qualitative research experience.
- Bonus points for SPSS and Photoshop experience.
We are Ipsos
We help some of the biggest companies solve their biggest problems. We are everywhere in the market research world: in 90 countries and counting.? Our clients make the products you use every day, probably including the browser that led you to this posting and the beverage that is sitting next to you.? Pick a sector and we are there, on the ground helping our clients grow their brands and make the most of their advertising - in technology, media, consumer goods, you name it. We help build stronger brands and are behind the reason people use them. We take innovation seriously: in 2019, Ipsos was rated the most innovative market research company in the world by our colleague and clients in the Greenbook GRIT report.?
Chicago, Illinois, United States
US - Chicago - 222 South Riverside Plaza (7488214)
Company Location Description
US - Chicago - 222 South River
Media Development (09604)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled