Orange County Printing (OCPC) is recruiting an experienced Press Assistant in Irvine, CA
Position Summary: Ensure paper or raw materials (inks, glues, etc.) are loaded in to feeders, hoppers, bins, etc. to supply a constant flow of materials while the presses are operating.
- Make adjustments to equipment such as feeder mechanism based on the size of the paper.
- Deliver equipment components such as plates or spray heads to the equipment for installation.
- Recycle old/discarded plates.
- Provide assistance as needed to make-ready the equipment for operation.
- Assist with retrieving plates, hanging plates and recycling/storing plates and other tasks associated with make-ready of the press.
- Assist press operator as needed.
- Perform troubleshooting on issues and provide training as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer