|Technology Architect - US|
|Technology|Data On Cloud - Platform|AWS |
Technology|DevOps|Continuous integration - Java
| Infosys-USNE-HILA- Technology Architect - US - Java, Springboot, MicroServices, AWS|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Hartford CT . This position may require 50% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
*Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology projects
* At least 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural framework
* At least 7 years of experience in Java, Springboot, Microservices, AWS, React JS, React Native
* Experience designing end-to-end J2EE applications
* Ability to design solutions using modern architecture styles like Microservices
* At least 7 years of experience in project execution
* Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
* Excellent Analytical skills
* At least 4 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin