Are you computer savvy and enjoy solving problems and talking to customers? This is not a “call center” and we don’t sell widgets … we focus on quality customer service in a complex environment. We are the direct channel between the Client and the Vendor. This entails intensive phone and computer work dealing with vending locations and vendors, and maintaining accurate computer records/inventory.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Candidate must possess strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Positive internal and external work relationships
- Professional composure in high-pressure, time-sensitive environment
- Work independently
- JD Edwards (ERP system) experience a plus (or other ERP system, i.e. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
Education & Experience
If you find our company intriguing and the position sounds like a great fit … what are you waiting for? Click Apply Now!
- A minimum of two years business experience in a customer service office environment (or a business setting requiring heavy customer service, computer and phone work). An equivalent would be a Bachelor’s degree with six months of customer service office experience.
- The candidate must have a high school degree with a minimum of two years business school preferred.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Keyword Search: CSR, Customer Service Representative