Function as a General Foreman for Bergelectric Corp.; managing the labor, materials and production for electrical construction projects. Provide technical expertise in installing and troubleshooting electrical wiring and equipment. Work cooperatively with the general contractor and/or customer in managing the project, project schedule and employees. Monitor installations and ensure work is performed according to Bergelectric Corp. standards and project specifications.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supervision of all field production activities; Provide assistance to the Foreman in planning the job, ordering materials and manpower.
- Work with appropriate Project Managers and Superintendents to establish project goals at the beginning of the project and monitor success in reaching those objectives on an ongoing basis.
- Review and monitor labor efficiencies, hours and ratios. Project the labor needs for the duration of the project
- Monitor codes and specifications, installation methods.
- Prepare, review, distribute and/or maintain all required installation documentation.
- Provide leadership and guidance to sub-Foremen.
- Work with the appropriate Project Managers and Superintendents to track and monitor material costs, storage, consumed and ordered to identify potential problems while minimizing cost and overruns to Bergelectric Corp.
- Achieve Bergelectric Corp. productivity objectives by effectively managing and assigning tasks to crew members, while maintaining an accurate labor tracking log and communicating with other key project personnel
- Utilize a proactive approach to anticipate and resolve potential issues.
- Ensure the proper safety equipment, materials and tools are onsite to perform required work.
- Maintain complete and accurate "as-builts" as per Bergelectric Corp. procedures and project requirements.
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals including project owners, architects, general contractors, management, crew members, etc.
- Adhere to project contract document changes and Bergelectric Corp. change
- order notice-to-proceed policies.
- Adhere to all Bergelectric Corp., state and federal safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure all work performed meets with NEC, federal, state, county, local codes and
- contract documents.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures included in the Bergelectric Corp. Employee Handbook.