Supply Chain Specialist
KMG - Hollister
KMG - Fort Worth, KMG - Pueblo
We are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist who will be responsible for creating and maintaining master data records for materials, customers and vendors. In addition, the Supply Chain Specialist will focus on improving SAP processes through using unused existing functionality, developing requirements for new functionality, testing innovative solutions, rolling out changes through our Supply Chain change management system. We want someone that provides analysis, definition and recommendations to support extended supply chain. Are you looking to provide analysis and data modeling for projects, ad hoc studies, productivity assessments, process improvement, and strategic objective execution? If so, then this may be the job and the company for you.Essential Job Functions:
- Perform multi-dimensional analysis and modeling to find solutions that optimize total cost with customer service levels. Areas of focus include transportation networks, inventory and warehousing, customer service timely service levels, returnable asset loops, and process synchronization across supply chain work processes
- Builds and maintains SAP master data customer, material, and vendor records consistent with established KMG policies.
- Drives efficiency and performance improvements in CSR, TP, ICS, and warehousing daily operations through:
- Identifying non-leveraged existing SAP functionality and incorporating it into work processes,
- Identifying new SAP solutions, defining user requirements, and working with the IT team to develop those requirements,
- Addressing technology needs of the business and create solutions to meet the operational needs and strategic goals of the organization.
- Assisting with designing and building efficient and effective information systems solutions and integrating them with other business functions within and across organizations.
- Testing developed SAP solutions and providing feedback to IT team
- Driving new software implementation and training
- Analyzing data for accuracy, metrics, data management, SWOT analysis (Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats)
- Monitors system for sales and transportation EDI errors. Resolves EDI errors as they occur
- Monitors tender costing accuracy performance and freight payment aging. Resolves issues relating to tender accuracy and late freight payments.
- Performs monthly / quarterly SOX controls including managing the 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation
- Introduces new ways of thinking about the supply chain
- Is knowledgeable of all federal, state and local regulations, requirements and guidelines impacting distribution
At CMC We offer:
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years' experience in supply chain operations in a business to business distribution environment. and 2-5 years' experience with SAP, or other top tier ERP systems.
- Experience with servicing Fortune 500 accounts strongly desired
- Knowledge of operational and administrative requirements for products
- Knowledgeable of EDI transaction flows in the SAP SD module
- Experience working with Federal, local, and state environmental regulations including RCRA preferred
- Supervisory skills; ability to problem solve, gather constructive user feedback, train, motivate, and coach; ability to influence and negotiate successfully with others
- Excellent planning, project management and organizational skills
- Excellent English communications skills, ability to communicate with transportation workers and co-workers; Spanish language skills helpful
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, supply Chain or related field helpful.
A sense of belonging within a Global Organization and a way to connect to people around the world. With this, employees have a competitive salary plus a performance-based bonus, a chance to invest in the future with a 401k plan with a generous employer match and a Stock Purchase Plan that lets you be a part of our success. We offer medical, dental, vision and other Insurance beginning on day one. Our employees take advantage of generous paid time off & a Parental Leave Program. For the future, there is an Educational Training and Assistance program for you to continue to grow.
The data is conclusive Diversity leads to better teams, better performance and better results. Cabot Microelectronics Corporation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform necessary job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation is a M/F, Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA Employer.