Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson is a dynamic, 100% employee-owned consulting firm of more than 1,600 professionals that provides a full range of multi-disciplined engineering, architecture, information technology, and related services to public agencies and private clients throughout the United States. JMT, currently ranked #54 on Engineering News-Record's list of the Top 500 Design Firms. Sponsorship not available for this position.
Essential Functions and?Responsibilities?
- Assemble 3-D scanned/aerial field data and generate mapping
- Operate and supervise the use of survey equipment including electronic data collectors, electronic total station, GPS, HD Scanning and UAS.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance on project work
- Proficiency in training field survey equipment and software
- Ability to travel
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have a valid driver's license
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience with Terrestrial Scanned Data, GPS, Aerial LiDAR
- Acquiring 3D laser scanning field information
- Proficient in Microstation & AutoCAD
- Leica Cyclone Experience
- Inroads/OpenRoads Experience
- Carlson Survey Experience
- Ability to perform and process 3D laser scanning
Work will be 80% inside, 20% outside with associated weather conditions. Offices duties will include coordination between field and office staff, processing of scanned field data and QA/QC of final deliverables.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Business Acumen
- Client Focus
- Decision Making
JMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity, and we are proud to be building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Tampa, Florida, United States